Tuesday, October 6, 2026

ORTHODOXY AND THE HOLY LIGHT


 

Now we can also see the flashes. People from Kozani are asking again about what you mentioned earlier, about the difference in how a person can see the world...

Look, look now. These flashes are a prelude to the Holy Light. Yes, they appear with a certain frequency.

Could you please add some sound as well, director, so it feels authentic? Give us the original sound from the video so you can hear the crowd cheering.

Yes, as soon as they see the Holy Light. The cheers are already getting louder. Everyone is waiting for the Holy Light to come out. No, for the Patriarch to come out? The Holy Light. The Patriarch is inside the Holy Sepulchre at this moment. Nobody can see him.

First the Holy Light comes out. Yes, of course. Of course, of course. The Holy Light comes out by itself, without asking anyone.

It knows exactly when to come out, down to the second.

Does the timing ever change? No, of course it changes. Yes. It can take minutes, or even half an hour, while he is in there.

Do you hear what is happening? Yes. Do you see what is happening? The crowd is going wild. Some are shouting, others are crying, and others are speaking. These are overwhelming moments. [Cheers] It is dark inside the Church of the Resurrection in the meantime. Yes. But now look—you will see a luminous sphere passing from the left, above the heads of the people.

Did you see it? At this moment you can see it moving horizontally. Yes, of course. It clearly appeared toward the right, and another sphere disappeared. I only managed to capture its tail.

Up on the left, you can see it—the tail. I managed to capture it. This is something truly unique. In 1994, I had not seen this in any other video. This was the video I had from 1994, and it captured it without me even knowing it.

I admit that for all these years I have been waiting to see some more significant video, at least from the TV channels. But you can also see these flashes, which continue to be [associated with] the Holy Light.

It doesn't continue like this for very long. The whole thing lasts just a few minutes, five to ten minutes. Look now at this: on the left—

The Patriarch hasn't come out yet. Now he is coming out.

In the meantime, I think he is almost completely engulfed in fire, in the flame surrounding him.

The flame surrounding the Patriarch is so large. But you will now see a shot on the left: they have lit all the candles of the people. On the left, all of them. We said that they light them by themselves.

Exactly before the Patriarch comes out, many of them—you can see it, you can see it—everyone has their candles lit on the left. The Patriarch... They have very deep faith, as you told me last time.

Yes. Well, that's not absolute. We don't know that. In any case, because many of the people's candles have already been lit by themselves, everyone has already received the Holy Light.

On the left—[Cheers]—the Patriarch is now coming out of the Holy Sepulchre. I mean, these are truly overwhelming moments.

You know, if someone hasn't experienced them, they may have certain questions and doubts and so on. When I was going down to the Holy Sepulchre in 1994, I myself didn't believe that something like this existed.

I also wrote about this on the internet, in a description I made. That's exactly why I took a camera with me.

Yes. I said, "I will demystify the Holy Light."

Whatever is down there, I will show it. I will say, "There you go. There is nothing there."

At that time, you were also a doctor, weren't you? Yes. I was a child psychiatrist. Yes. Of course, I worked as a child psychiatrist. I hadn't simply become a clergyman.

Yes. Yes. Yes. I know.

And when, of course, I saw this thing, I myself was overwhelmed. These are overwhelming moments. And naturally, you know, I had left the camera in my hand, but I wasn't looking through the camera.

I wouldn't want to miss such a spectacle. I mean, to be looking through a little hole, not knowing what I was seeing, instead of seeing with my own two eyes exactly what was happening there.

And of course, with my own eyes I saw a luminous sphere coming out from the left side of the Holy Sepulchre. By the time I turned the camera, of course, I didn't capture it.

However, the camera had already captured, by itself, the sphere that came out toward the right side of the Holy Sepulchre, without me knowing it.

We are now watching again, in slow motion, what you described. It really is worth watching so that one can see it. Let me also put the negative image...

And in fact, I asked the theologian, Mr. Nikos Zacharopoulos from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, to give me the information. Look at the...

Could you rewind it so that we can see that cloud again? Because the cloud is clearly visible.

Yes. Yes. It is a cloud. Of course, we can see it. Well, now let's look at the luminous sphere, which is truly unique, I would say.

This is truly unique footage. And how God, so to speak, deemed me worthy... You can see the luminous sphere coming out. It starts emerging above the people's heads, among the crowd.

It brushes over the people's heads. It passes through the crowd. At this moment, the camera loses focus because it was focused on the ground. We should point out that it isn't burning, right? It doesn't burn.

Look, because people may wonder how it passes over their heads and doesn't burn anyone. Mr. Mar...

Nobody noticed it. I was able to confirm this afterward because there were people from Thessaloniki who were sitting exactly opposite, right at that spot.

And I asked them, "Did you see it?" Of course, they said, "We didn't see anything."

In other words, it is a multiple miracle. It isn't simply one event. It is a multiple miracle, which means...

I want to ask you: isn't it a trick, is it? If we assumed that today, as a production crew, we wanted to recreate it, we couldn't do it with the technical means we have today. This cannot be reproduced.

Of course, with special effects. Yes. Exactly.

Because many people will wonder about the fact that you can see the camera losing focus at one point. Yes.

And the flame becomes visible because of the brightness of the flame. The camera is trying to focus. It does this and loses focus, and then it finds its focus again.

This was, in a way, an accident, because the image becomes blurry. Whereas if it had been filmed with a stabilized camera, it might have captured the image more clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is the Monastery of Zoodochos Pigi, known as Panagia Glossa. It is located approximately fifteen to twenty minutes from the main highw...