Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Here is the English translation of the spoken dialogue in the video:




 

00:00 - 00:15 "When I was young and Father Augustin saw me... I was a bit weak, sickly, like a skinny twig—you know how skinny twigs are? Like that."

00:15 - 00:23 "Father Augustin says to me: 'Do you... do you perform manual labor?' What did he mean by that?"

00:23 - 00:43 "There's a reason for this. When I was a 14-year-old child and went to confession to Saint Megas Constantinos, Prioreos, the priest asks me: 'Do you perform manual labor?' He meant masturbation. I told him... well, I didn't understand what he meant. So when Father Augustin asked me, 'Do you perform manual labor?', I knew what it was."

00:43 - 01:04 "You understand? You understand? And I said to myself, 'What should I tell him? Eh, he'll eat me alive!' I say, 'No, Elder, no.' 'THAT'S WHY YOU'RE SO SICKLY!'"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don’t trust the NDE

  ⚠️ DO NOT TRUST EVERY “LIGHT” YOU SEE IN A NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCE. Many people who describe near-death experiences say that they saw a bea...