Saturday, July 23, 2016
Does saved, only those punished prayers?
When in Law. Cloister, once a brother fell into an improbable calculus saying:
--- "We pray, awake ..., good and beautiful is all about. But in so doing help and others or only ourselves? ".
While preparing to confess this software on Elder gets the other monks and with persons seemed deeply moved, says his brother.
- Tonight my child, God showed me the following spectacle: while praying for my one moment it seemed that they were in a very large bank.
I was standing in front of a door that looked like the Beautiful gate of the church. In there in this space, countless crowds waiting in line. I looked like I was archisitopoios. Within this space and I saw you to be near me. Kovac something big an offering, and you bring them. The other people are passed in two rows in one living, the other the dead. I separated them all a reasonable portion and leaves everyone happy. Discerned through too many of my acquaintances, who had written, alive - dead in mnimonocharti.
Listening to all this, he told him his brother:
- Elder, this was for me. You solved my questions. Now I understand, what they offer prayers and mentioned in proskomidi for the whole world.
--- After my child interests, and I tell you something komboskini more awesome around the life of my old Elder.
I therefore my Elder, had the world a cousin. Although he was not the life so good, but the old man loved her very much. They used to notify them that their cousin died and not well.
He made several grimaces, histrionics spoke badly; etc. And over in these carpets so died ...
Once he learns the elder, began weeping. I was surprised; such sensitivity; both crying too. But I understand my own calculus and anticipates: "I do not cry my child who died; but weep because Kolastike".
But from that day Elder Give then fast and pray for his cousin. After several days, see Elder very happy.
--- "What Elder?" Occurs.
--- "Get yourself tell my child. After all these days not rest praying and N 'vigil, with fasting and tears for my xadelfoula, today I saw the following Thanksgiving and admirers vision. Whilst praying I see alive xadelfoula front of me and moufonazei with many rejoicing:
- "Today is the day of my salvation. Today escaped from hell. Today I go to heaven. "
Suddenly the same time I see her late Father George in front of me. This is a modern saint. When I had time in the world. He puts it in his mind, if ever possible, send all sinners from hell. Every day working and commemorate thousands of names.
Then turn around memory and all day reading thrice Holy and memorials to the dead. Since we saw him in front of me in a vision, I listened with great admiration me says:
"VRE-VRE ... until now I thought that the dead survive only a functional memorial. But now I saw I realized that with the Prayer Ropes saved the damned ... '. And again with admiration: "And with Prayer Ropes saved the world ...!".
With this vision informed that xadelfoula saved, but I 'showed the God and the power of Prayer that even from hell sent to souls. "
Saying brother excited Elder them, he gave him his blessing and wished him: "go to my wish now looked to rush as you can in obedience and prayer, and if you like yourself and others to help ... '.
From: monk Charalambos Dionysiatis, edition Joseph MD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
English Russian and Arab
https://vimeo.com/1232612557 Панагия (Пресвятая Богородица) безмерно любила Своего Сына. Позже Его любили и апостолы. Но когда Его распяли...
-
https://vimeo.com/1230847212 Αγνή Παρθένε Δέσποινα, άχραντε Θεοτόκε, Χαίρε Νύμφη Ανύμφευτε. Παρθένε Μήτηρ Άνασσα, πανένδροσε τε πόκε, Χ...
-
https://vimeo.com/1232081268 Το βίντεο και η εικόνα προβάλλουν μια σύγκριση της Άννας Βίσση («πριν και μετά»), εστιάζοντας σε δηλώσεις της...
-
Elder Galaktia: “A Storm Is Coming — But Also Glory. Everything for Greece!” According to recorded accounts attributed to Elder Galaktia ...
-
https://vimeo.com/1231211486 Προφητείες για τις Εξελίξεις στην Ανατολική Μεσόγειο: Αγία Γαλακτία & Πατήρ Ελπίδιος Ελληνικό Κείμενο (G...
-
Ας θυμηθούμε τον Ιώβ που οι φίλοι τού έλεγαν ότι αμάρτησε και τιμωρείται, ενώ η δυστυχία ήταν μία δοκιμασία της πίστεώς του προς το...
-
https://vimeo.com/1182336719?fl=pl&fe=sh Δημοσιογράφος / Παρουσιάστρια: "Now we also see the flashes of lightning, right? And peo...
-
https://youtu.be/JrA1xA85_GY ΤΑ 20 ΕΝΑΕΡΙΑ ΤΕΛΩΝΙΑ Η πορεία της ψυχής μετά τον θάνατο σύμφωνα με την Ορθόδοξη παράδοση Η Ορθόδοξη παράδοση...
-
🇬🇷🇷🇺🇹🇷 Η ΠΡΟΦΗΤΕΙΑ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΤΟΥΡΚΙΑ — Ο ΧΑΡΤΗΣ ΠΟΥ ΘΥΜΙΖΕΙ ΤΙΣ ΣΕΒΡΕΣ 🇬🇷🇷🇺🇹🇷 ПРОРОЧЕСТВО О ТУРЦИИ — KEHANET — ΠΡΟΦΗΤΕΙΑ «Τρει...
-
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZN8rDVudv/ 🇬🇷 Πώς πρέπει να αποφεύγουμε τους πλανεμένους και την πλάνη Ο άνθρωπος του Θεού χρειάζεται να έχει διά...
No comments:
Post a Comment