I will tell you
what I am experiencing and what they are experiencing and you will experience
it people from
with the picture of the old man the pictures of the old man about it I
said
picture before in a monastery like good time now
we were talking I forgot to take the pictures from
home when I got there they diagnosed that
I had taken the old lady's tpa I say old lady I'm sorry I don't have pictures
she
says it's okay Mrs. Athena don't be sad I'll send a little sister
she says give them to your house and I'll distribute them next Sunday
but after the after speaking, a gentleman comes with four children and
says to me, Madam Athena, you don't have a single one, my children have
nightmares at night,
they don't sleep and I must have been looking for one by one pictures of the
old man
to put it to be his prisoner in their room, I searched, I searched I looked and
didn't find it
in my bag I do this in my pocket it comes out and the lining comes out and I
didn't
have anything I tell him I don't have it do you see it and you that I don't
have it he says yes
I see it Mrs. Athenian it came out he tells me the lining of your pocket this
is not
by chance, it made some sense for the person to believe that I hadn't reached
the elevator
because the mansion was high, there was an elevator for us to go down,
the whole world was waiting for them to leave now I reach the old lady, I say
it to her hand, I tell her
how sorry I am that I didn't have I'll give you a photo, a picture, yes,
yes,
he tells me, oh, Mr. Athena, you don't even have three, I wanted three, I
automatically say,
Grandpa, the old lady wants three, I put my hand in my pocket, three parties,
old lady,
old lady, says the gentleman, he didn't have a single one in his pocket, that
is can
you give me as many as you want I'm happy I tell him four
four what are my children I put my hand on the zephy four four two t
four take it that is you have it for me and for my wife I was
zero I was zero I wasn't capable to figure out numerically how many
they asked me, he told me about me and my wife and I didn't know the number I
wanted,
I told them a number, I didn't understand how to make the opposite number
and
he told me two two four four five five everyone got the same as you,
good time here they all got it and at the end he was a lawyer
and he even made an impression on
me .
the old man's car
wants one of each so my escort says to me Mr. Athena I also wanted
how many of these do you want my child I want three he says three three take I
turn around
I go home I thanked the old man and kissed his picture he burned
the candle I told him what was that very nice I say lesson to us you did not
show
your presence because he told me that he appears and these are reasons to
diagnose him he really appears I say thank you very much
Wednesday, July 3, 2024
Athina sideri talks about holy elder Porfyrio
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elder Galaktia: “A Storm Is Coming — But Also Glory. Everything for Greece!” According to recorded accounts attributed to Elder Galaktia ...
-
The realm of the air is where the demons are condemned to tempt human souls before they are, in turn, sent to hell at the Last Judgment. D...
-
Source: pentapostagma.gr One night, Saint Niphon, having finished his customary nighttime prayer, lay down to sleep upon the stones, as h...
-
🇬🇧 Turkey and Constantinople — A Prophetic Tradition According to a prophetic tradition circulated in certain ecclesiastical and spiritua...
-
It is next when you mistakenly start to fall into mistakes. And like Barlaam himself, without repentance, he saw visions of the wicked, so ...
-
- This Nonsense of Karma Comes and Comes Again. Only the quality, that is, the social environment, the physical appearance, and the mental...
-
🇬🇷 ΤΟ ΓΕΩΠΟΛΙΤΙΚΟ ΣΕΝΑΡΙΟ ΤΗΣ ΤΟΥΡΚΙΑΣ ΜΕΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΕΡΝΤΟΓΑΝ 🇬🇧 THE GEOPOLITICAL SCENARIO OF TURKEY AFTER ERDOĞAN Μια υποθετική εξέλιξη –...
-
https://vimeo.com/1229428178 goog_1596734961 https://vimeo.com/1229428178 “Constantinople will be given to the Greeks because Greece is th...
-
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZN8rDVudv/ 🇬🇷 Πώς πρέπει να αποφεύγουμε τους πλανεμένους και την πλάνη Ο άνθρωπος του Θεού χρειάζεται να έχει διά...
-
Ας θυμηθούμε τον Ιώβ που οι φίλοι τού έλεγαν ότι αμάρτησε και τιμωρείται, ενώ η δυστυχία ήταν μία δοκιμασία της πίστεώς του προς το...
-
This is proved of the trinity of the holy spirit. Confession of the holy Trinity Of God by Demon. One father took his daughter,everywhere ...
No comments:
Post a Comment