Saturday, April 22, 2023
The Dialogue of the Elder Galaktia with her deceased grandfather
The Dialogue of the Elder Galaktia with her deceased grandfather Papa Nikolaos - The Metropolitan of Morphos reads from a transcript of the recording of the Elder Galaktia.
"I saw in Hades what is happening. Not to go for a second. I saw my villagers. I did not reveal to anyone those I saw. Then I lit candles. I prayed. The poor people started jumping.
That's where the heretics are. The sorcerers, the witches. If only they knew what awaited them, they shouldn't have been born.
Who else is there? The wicked priests. Oh, poor things. There are the blasphemers, the evil-doers, the pious in body, the unrighteous, the adulterers, the whores, and above all the Arsaciscites. Unbearable suffering. Now married people are doing it too. Horrors. Horror.
My grandfather, Papa Nikolas, used to say when he struggled: "Thank God I won't be alive for the next few years. God has shown me things that your mind can't understand. And marriage will give birth to deflowering (toilet paper). I always wondered what my grandfather meant.
I've just seen him lately. He told me to find a lot of dead people in my prayers. I found that out in my heart too. What help they need. Sometimes it's as if the earth is pierced and myriads come out and pass before me and ask for help. And my grandfather explained to me. I thought, my child, that while I lived on earth, they were only helped by scouting. That, of course, is the main thing. But the rosary and the psalter also help souls a lot.
I asked him:
-What did you mean, grandfather, when you went away and said that the wedding would be a deflowering?
-The deeds of the shepherds will be done, my child, and the Holy Spirit, the grace of the sacrament, will be very painful. The nature and blood of men shall be purged.
[Metropolitan of Morphos: It will defile the nature and blood of men. Which means heredity, the blood.]
My grandfather was also a teacher and he spoke beautifully. He even said to me, The killing of unborn children (that is, abortions) these abnormal works that I told you about, and the satanisms, the sorceries, have greatly changed the creation of God. It made mankind similar to satan.
[Metropolitan of Morphos: Lord have mercy. And I was told by St. James himself that if the great war is not done to do the great operation, the earth will be filled, he told me, with devil children. And he says the same to her from heaven, Pope Nicholas, of the Holy Elder Galactia].
Mankind has become like Satan. Blood will cleanse all this.
My grandfather even said when he was about to die that the Arsenkites would parade like the Eusebians. There the rulers, the first heads of Greece, will consider them.
[Metropolitan of Morphou: The governors will go and admire them.]
Then he said great calamities will come. Know something else. Woe to the unjust. To the exploitative employers who, for a piece of bread, exploit poor children who ask for a little work for their little children. Uninsured, some of them. They're broke. They will experience the most horrible hell and beyond (both here and in eternity)."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elder Galaktia: “A Storm Is Coming — But Also Glory. Everything for Greece!” According to recorded accounts attributed to Elder Galaktia ...
-
The realm of the air is where the demons are condemned to tempt human souls before they are, in turn, sent to hell at the Last Judgment. D...
-
Source: pentapostagma.gr One night, Saint Niphon, having finished his customary nighttime prayer, lay down to sleep upon the stones, as h...
-
🇬🇧 Turkey and Constantinople — A Prophetic Tradition According to a prophetic tradition circulated in certain ecclesiastical and spiritua...
-
It is next when you mistakenly start to fall into mistakes. And like Barlaam himself, without repentance, he saw visions of the wicked, so ...
-
- This Nonsense of Karma Comes and Comes Again. Only the quality, that is, the social environment, the physical appearance, and the mental...
-
🇬🇷 ΤΟ ΓΕΩΠΟΛΙΤΙΚΟ ΣΕΝΑΡΙΟ ΤΗΣ ΤΟΥΡΚΙΑΣ ΜΕΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΕΡΝΤΟΓΑΝ 🇬🇧 THE GEOPOLITICAL SCENARIO OF TURKEY AFTER ERDOĞAN Μια υποθετική εξέλιξη –...
-
https://vimeo.com/1229428178 goog_1596734961 https://vimeo.com/1229428178 “Constantinople will be given to the Greeks because Greece is th...
-
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZN8rDVudv/ 🇬🇷 Πώς πρέπει να αποφεύγουμε τους πλανεμένους και την πλάνη Ο άνθρωπος του Θεού χρειάζεται να έχει διά...
-
This is proved of the trinity of the holy spirit. Confession of the holy Trinity Of God by Demon. One father took his daughter,everywhere ...
-
Ας θυμηθούμε τον Ιώβ που οι φίλοι τού έλεγαν ότι αμάρτησε και τιμωρείται, ενώ η δυστυχία ήταν μία δοκιμασία της πίστεώς του προς το...
No comments:
Post a Comment