Voltaire spent his entire life fighting against religion and God. But the last day of his life was so horrifying that he begged his doctor, saying:
“Please help me, and I will give you half of my fortune if you can prolong my life for at least six months. If not, I will go to Hell. But you will follow me to the same place.”
He wanted to call a priest, but his friends did not allow him to do so. Modernists.
As Voltaire was dying, he cried out:
“I am abandoned by God and by men. I will go to Hell. Oh, Jesus Christ! Oh, Christ!”
The American writer Thomas Paine said before his death:
“I would give the whole world if only my book had never been published. My Christ, help me, stay with me.”
Nietzsche went insane and died like a dog.
David Hume, an atheist, reportedly cried out before his death that he was burning. His despair was terrible.
🎵
Sigmund Freud, who criticized religion and claimed that it caused neuroses, left for London in 1938 after Austria was annexed by Germany and after the persecution of Jews by the fascists.
After suffering for a long time from cancer caused by smoking, as well as from neurosis and suicidal tendencies, he asked his doctor and friend, Max Schur, in 1939 to help him end his life.
Schur gave him a triple dose of morphine, from which he died on September 23, 1939.
Napoleon. His doctor wrote that Napoleon died completely alone. All his servants had left him before his death. His death was shocking.
Darwin was a great atheist. Before his death, he held a Bible in his hands. When he was asked what he was reading, he answered:
“The Book of Life.”
He was then told that the books he had written were very much opposed to the Bible. He replied:
“I was young then and had not yet formed my normal character.”
“I shared my fantasies, and to my surprise, my ideas were accepted with lightning speed. People created a new religion out of them.”
Lenin went insane before his death and completely lost his mind. He reportedly asked tables and chairs to forgive his sins.
How strange this was for a man who had been an ideal leader and ideologue for millions of people.
Winston Churchill reportedly said before his death:
“How foolish I was.”
John Lennon, at the height of his career in 1966, said in an interview with a major American magazine:
“Christianity will soon end, and I don’t want to bet on it, because I am sure that it will.”
Jesus existed, but his ideas were very simple. Today we are more famous than he is.
After his statement that The Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, he met a tragic death. A mentally disturbed man shot him six times. The murderer said that his goal was to deprive the most famous singer of his fame and become famous throughout the world as the man who killed the famous singer.
A Brazilian politician said:
“If I receive 500,000 votes, even God Himself will not be able to take the presidency away from me.”
Of course, he received the votes, but he suddenly became ill and died unexpectedly one day before he was supposed to become president.
A Brazilian singer and poet, during a concert, took a drag from a cigarette and, blowing out the smoke, loudly said:
“God, you…”
He died soon afterward at the age of 32 from H.I.V.
The engineer who created the Titanic had just completed his work. In an interview, a journalist asked him how safe the ship he had created was. He replied ironically:
“Now even God Himself could not sink it.”
Everyone probably knows what happened to the ship.
The famous actress Marilyn Monroe, after a performance, was alone in her dressing room. An evangelist named Billy Graham knocked on her door and told her that God had sent him to speak with her.
She replied:
“I don’t need your Jesus.”
One week later, she was found dead in her room.
In 2005, in Brazil, in a small town, three drunken friends went to pick up their friend from her home so that they could continue their celebration.
Her mother, who was grieving for her daughter, accompanied her to the car, holding her hand, and said to her:
“My daughter, go with God. May He protect you.”
She nervously replied:
“There is no room for Him in our car. Unless He fits in the trunk.”
Some time later, they called her mother and told her that the car had crashed so badly that nothing was left of it and that everyone had died.
There was almost nothing left of the car. But the traffic police said that although the vehicle was barely recognizable, they had difficulty determining what make it was. However, the trunk was completely intact, which seemed completely contrary to logic.
But the most incredible thing was that when they opened the trunk, they found a box of eggs inside. Not a single egg was broken—not even cracked.
No comments:
Post a Comment