"I saw what happens in Hades... May no one go there, not even for a second... I saw my fellow villagers... I did not reveal to anyone who I saw... Afterward, I lit candles, I prayed. The poor souls started jumping for joy. That is where the heretics are. The sorcerers, the witches! If only they knew what awaits them! It would have been better if they had never been born... The impious clergy... Oh, those wretched ones... The blasphemers, the evildoers, those defiled in body, the dishonorable (adulterers), the sexually immoral, especially those who commit unnatural acts! Unbearable torments! Now married people do these things too... Horror! Horror!" — Eldress Galaktia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Check out this
https://vimeo.com/1234829877 Geopolitical dynamics in the Eastern Mediterranean have always moved fast, but sudden shifts in neighboring r...
-
Now there will be a storm. Listen to what he says: there will be a storm. A small occupation by the Antichrist and Satan. Then a slap from ...
-
The Subject: A Muslim man from Syria fled his country, leaving his wife and children behind, and came to Cyprus to work. The Situation: W...
-
A bus arrived on November first. I will not say from which part of Athens. On November first, Saint David is celebrated. The priest and ab...
-
https://vimeo.com/1234829877 Geopolitical dynamics in the Eastern Mediterranean have always moved fast, but sudden shifts in neighboring r...
-
The Muslims were born and developed around the seventh century, and this was the work of the cousin of Muhammad’s wife, who was Jewish, an...
-
Here is the English translation What are the signs of witchcraft? How can we understand whether someone has cast a spell on us? What are th...
-
Now we can also see the flashes. People from Kozani are asking again about what you mentioned earlier, about the difference in how a perso...
-
Here is the Monastery of Zoodochos Pigi, known as Panagia Glossa. It is located approximately fifteen to twenty minutes from the main highw...
-
Many have fallen when they thought they were standing firm. Do not boast about your faith. Do not say, “I am a good person.” Even if you...
-
https://vimeo.com/1233247215
No comments:
Post a Comment