Thursday, March 12, 2026
FATHER ELPIDIOS prophecy
I pray a lot for your homeland, for my homeland. For my homeland, He says that half will remain because they polluted it. your holy homeland and ecclesiastical politics, and they no longer teach repentance. My future is polluted, and I will cleanse it with fire and water. But There will be three more evils that he told me what they are. But I cannot go into detail yet. From the north, all the evils will come to the earth, and when they begin, know that the antichrist is now near. And you know where The great evils begin. And God wants Greece to be cleansed in every way. way. But don't ask me, says God, what will happen in America. Don't ask me what will happen in England. Don't ask me what will happen in the nations of the north. But the worst will happen in America. God says I will let Nature rebel and the five great plagues, he says, will spread over all. nations, but more so in America, which betrayed my love and gave the Power to Satan to rule it. Remember, tell me, these five plagues. that will soon begin to spread across the earth in a lightning-fast manner. Remember fire, water, heat, tsunamis, and earthquakes. With these five he will strike, I will leave the possession. He will strike without fail the unbelief of people. They forgot what happened in Sodom and Gomorrah, and now they are legislating the same bills to make my land Sodom and Gomorrah remember only what I did then, because I will do it again, and I want to tell My church leaders know that whatever I give to people, I do not take back from them. I gave My grace to be priests and high priests, I do not take back. My grace, but I will no longer let my children love them or trust them, they will only believe in the pious high priests and only the pious priests. And I invite all my children to ask me for the Holy Spirit to show them who the pious high priests are and who the pious priests are. And only they follow. Only from their hands to Take my body and my blood. For all these impious, high priests and priests who do the will of the Holy One may have the power of the priesthood to make my body and my blood, but at that moment they Take it, he says, the holy blood. At that moment, he says, I feel that it is the hand of my enemies, and then blood flows in my blood. They follow and do whatever the eosforos-the devil tells them. Know that they will never have entered my heavenly kingdom. After your death and after my death, nothing It will be so easy from now on. Only tears will exist among people. There will be panic in all countries. Few priests, high priests, and even lay people will have the power to confess me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
https://vimeo.com/1231211486
https://vimeo.com/1231211486 Προφητείες για τις Εξελίξεις στην Ανατολική Μεσόγειο: Αγία Γαλακτία & Πατήρ Ελπίδιος Ελληνικό Κείμενο (G...
-
The realm of the air is where the demons are condemned to tempt human souls before they are, in turn, sent to hell at the Last Judgment. D...
-
It is next when you mistakenly start to fall into mistakes. And like Barlaam himself, without repentance, he saw visions of the wicked, so ...
-
- This Nonsense of Karma Comes and Comes Again. Only the quality, that is, the social environment, the physical appearance, and the mental...
-
Ας θυμηθούμε τον Ιώβ που οι φίλοι τού έλεγαν ότι αμάρτησε και τιμωρείται, ενώ η δυστυχία ήταν μία δοκιμασία της πίστεώς του προς το...
-
🇬🇧 Turkey and Constantinople — A Prophetic Tradition According to a prophetic tradition circulated in certain ecclesiastical and spiritua...
-
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZN8rDVudv/ 🇬🇷 Πώς πρέπει να αποφεύγουμε τους πλανεμένους και την πλάνη Ο άνθρωπος του Θεού χρειάζεται να έχει διά...
-
https://vimeo.com/1182336719?fl=pl&fe=sh Δημοσιογράφος / Παρουσιάστρια: "Now we also see the flashes of lightning, right? And peo...
-
Τι συμβαίνει με την ψυχή τις πρώτες ημέρες μετά τον θάνατο; / What happens to the soul in the first days after death? 🇬Ρ Ελληνικά Τι συμ...
-
🇬🇷🇷🇺🇹🇷 Η ΠΡΟΦΗΤΕΙΑ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΤΟΥΡΚΙΑ — Ο ΧΑΡΤΗΣ ΠΟΥ ΘΥΜΙΖΕΙ ΤΙΣ ΣΕΒΡΕΣ 🇬🇷🇷🇺🇹🇷 ПРОРОЧЕСТВО О ТУРЦИИ — KEHANET — ΠΡΟΦΗΤΕΙΑ «Τρει...
-
This is proved of the trinity of the holy spirit. Confession of the holy Trinity Of God by Demon. One father took his daughter,everywhere ...
No comments:
Post a Comment