Wednesday, April 17, 2024
Near-death experience of a Cypriot woman=Toll houses evil spirits, Reali...
Someone spoke to me, Do not be afraid I am close to you, THERE WAS A LIGHT SO BRIGHT, so bright that I couldn't see it, the only thing I could say was it was white, He said to me we will go together, from that time while I had no eyes hands no legs, I could see, hear feel, I was afraid thinking... and we start going together, we climbed layers of darkness layers of light until we reach to a black tunnel, there were big stairs, that were going high up, and in each step, there was a different Monster, from that point I was saying IT CAN NOT BE A REALITY FROM WHAT I COULD SEE, to see such things,
it's side effects from the anesthesia, it's my fantasy, I was asking this white light, don't be afraid. it's nothing don't be afraid we have to pass all these stairs, I will help you, I asked one priest after about this white light, and he said to me that he was my Guardian Angel, EACH TIME A PERSON IS BORN HAVE A Guardian Angel, AND WHEN DIES COMES TO TAKE HIS SOUL, this white light was my guardian, who come to take my soul, and he was giving me courage, in each step the monster was different, one monster enormous, big head big teeth, drooling from his mouth, and they tried to grab me,and other monsters smaller, and I asked him who are they, and said to me are those who obey to him, and they do whatever tells them, having enormous hands trying to take me, I was going to my
Guardian Angel, he was not afraid and saying to me to calm down-don't be afraid, we have passed some steps, asking later my spiritual father he said to me those were the toll houses, each soul has to pass those, are the stairs of evil spirits, each stair is different-existence of the toll of falsehood
of adultery theft, i stuck in some steps, they didn't allow me to go further, my life was passing in front of me, and they were saying to me look you did it, yes I did it, I didn't know what is going to happen now looking at my Guardian Angel, and at that time he was taking some golden coins and giving to them so we can pass i pay them he said to me so we can go up,these are your good deeds for every good deed they take away my sins, all your good deeds have become gold coins,s he is giving them the gold and we went up,i dont know how much time took us but we went up,going up to a nice place people there-they greeted me with a smile and joy,from there on as we go up i started shining, they put on me a white mantle,we were talking there i was saying to them how nice you are here we down there have stress to buy things,here you are all happy i said to them,some one after a while said to me that i have to return back,i didnt want to come back by any chance-I don't know how they submitted it to me,i didnt want to come back,finally they perswade me
finally, they persuaded me,i wanted my guardian Angel I said, you don't need him to go back,you go back alone,i didnt see any monsters this time-I got to the surgery,and i got in my body from my mouth
my doctor comes said to me that,do you know that we lost you
my doctor tells me I don't know how to tell you but when you leave from here light a lamp equal to your height
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here are the first nuclear weapons
The Subject: A Muslim man from Syria fled his country, leaving his wife and children behind, and came to Cyprus to work. The Situation: W...
-
Now we can also see the flashes. People from Kozani are asking again about what you mentioned earlier, about the difference in how a perso...
-
https://vimeo.com/1233038363 🇬🇷 ΜΕΤΑ ΤΟΝ Γ΄ ΠΑΓΚΟΣΜΙΟ ΠΟΛΕΜΟ: Η ΚΙΝΑ, Η ΨΗΦΙΑΚΗ ΤΑΥΤΟΤΗΤΑ ΚΑΙ Ο ΕΛΕΓΧΟΣ ΤΟΥ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΟΥ Τι μπορεί να περιμ...
-
https://vimeo.com/1233247215
-
Many have fallen when they thought they were standing firm. Do not boast about your faith. Do not say, “I am a good person.” Even if you...
-
Here is the Monastery of Zoodochos Pigi, known as Panagia Glossa. It is located approximately fifteen to twenty minutes from the main highw...
-
A bus arrived on November first. I will not say from which part of Athens. On November first, Saint David is celebrated. The priest and ab...
-
https://vimeo.com/1232612557 Панагия (Пресвятая Богородица) безмерно любила Своего Сына. Позже Его любили и апостолы. Но когда Его распяли...
-
Now there will be a storm. Listen to what he says: there will be a storm. A small occupation by the Antichrist and Satan. Then a slap from ...
-
https://youtu.be/JrA1xA85_GY ΤΑ 20 ΕΝΑΕΡΙΑ ΤΕΛΩΝΙΑ Η πορεία της ψυχής μετά τον θάνατο σύμφωνα με την Ορθόδοξη παράδοση Η Ορθόδοξη παράδοση...
-
https://vimeo.com/1232605360 Here is the English translation of the spoken dialogue in the video: "I have shown you countless times w...
No comments:
Post a Comment