I made the priest a layman, and the man who spoke said that he would serve his master. Demon through Maria- HAD A CIVIL MARRIAGE- and I will not persuade them to vote for the number 666? MAN SPEAKING-You do your job- DEVIL TROUGHT MARIA-BABY WHY DID YOU DO THAT? FILMING ME? YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT, MAN ...DOES IT BOTHER YOU? YOU ARE WORTH NOTHING SIR DEVIL I WILL PUT THE DOUBT THAT SHE IS CRAZY, DEVIL... YOU STUPID asshole, I TOOK YOUR CHRIST..... END YOU THINK I WILL LEAVE YOU.... I WANT THE MAN TO BE A WOMAN, DEVIL SPEAKS=I PUT MY FRIENDS AND THEY ACCUSED YOU. YOU SAID IT OUT OF SELFISHNESS WHERE I PUT YOU AND YOU HAVE A MISUNDERSTANDING WITH OTHERS?HA HA, DEVIL SPEAKING YOU WOKE UP TO GO TO CHURCH SPRAY TO YOUR EYES AND WHAT DREAMS I PUT INTO YOU- AND IN PROSTITUTION YOU REMEMBER? YOU REMEMBER? Where I was also an Angel in the heavens-And now to see from hell-Julian, Maximian in paradise..why he destroy me? Man, speak, you believe in yourself,-Devil speaking-Michael and Gabriel=THEY WERE SMART-Cunning, AND THEY SAID THEY STAND WELL STAND AFTER THE FEAR OF GOD, AND THE ANGELS STOP FALLING AFTER FROM HEAVEN, AND AFTER THOSE WHO FELL BECOME DEVILS, ME THE POOR I DID NOT KNOW THAT, TO SAY THE SAME LIKE THEY DID
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
https://vimeo.com/1231211486
https://vimeo.com/1231211486 Προφητείες για τις Εξελίξεις στην Ανατολική Μεσόγειο: Αγία Γαλακτία & Πατήρ Ελπίδιος Ελληνικό Κείμενο (G...
-
The realm of the air is where the demons are condemned to tempt human souls before they are, in turn, sent to hell at the Last Judgment. D...
-
Ας θυμηθούμε τον Ιώβ που οι φίλοι τού έλεγαν ότι αμάρτησε και τιμωρείται, ενώ η δυστυχία ήταν μία δοκιμασία της πίστεώς του προς το...
-
- This Nonsense of Karma Comes and Comes Again. Only the quality, that is, the social environment, the physical appearance, and the mental...
-
It is next when you mistakenly start to fall into mistakes. And like Barlaam himself, without repentance, he saw visions of the wicked, so ...
-
🇬🇷 ΤΟ ΓΕΩΠΟΛΙΤΙΚΟ ΣΕΝΑΡΙΟ ΤΗΣ ΤΟΥΡΚΙΑΣ ΜΕΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΕΡΝΤΟΓΑΝ 🇬🇧 THE GEOPOLITICAL SCENARIO OF TURKEY AFTER ERDOĞAN Μια υποθετική εξέλιξη –...
-
https://vimeo.com/1229428178 goog_1596734961 https://vimeo.com/1229428178 “Constantinople will be given to the Greeks because Greece is th...
-
🇬🇧 Turkey and Constantinople — A Prophetic Tradition According to a prophetic tradition circulated in certain ecclesiastical and spiritua...
-
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZN8rDVudv/ 🇬🇷 Πώς πρέπει να αποφεύγουμε τους πλανεμένους και την πλάνη Ο άνθρωπος του Θεού χρειάζεται να έχει διά...
-
Τι συμβαίνει με την ψυχή τις πρώτες ημέρες μετά τον θάνατο; / What happens to the soul in the first days after death? 🇬Ρ Ελληνικά Τι συμ...
-
This is proved of the trinity of the holy spirit. Confession of the holy Trinity Of God by Demon. One father took his daughter,everywhere ...
No comments:
Post a Comment